Author Topic: Resin Props Digivices  (Read 3641 times)

Kaizie

Resin Props Digivices
« on: July 15, 2013 (02:00 PM) »
Since I know some of you here are cosplayers/collectors, I figured I'd pass along the word of this shop, Resin Props.
I ordered four Digivices from her - Sora and Yamato's, along with Takeru and Hikari's D3s. 

First off, let me say she was a dream to work with - promptly answering my million questions, as well as finishing her 02 design at my request (she had started on them, but didn't have any up for sale with the rest of her Digivices).  Her shipping was super fast - I paid on Thursday and received my package on Monday.  Bear in mind that sometimes this can take longer, but I had happened to have requested two Adventure style Digivices she already had, and since she was doing the others custom for me they were ready when she put up the page - if you do a custom order, don't freak out if it's not in the mail the same day you pay. 

On to the review:
The casting is nice - there is a little bit of pitting, but that's honestly to be expected, especially with such complicated designs.  The 02 style have a bit of pitting mostly on the back, so that doesn't matter.  Their weight is very similar to the actual Digivices, and minus the clip they are identical in size, shape, and feel.  The Adventure style have the screen embedded in, which is a fantastic look, while the 02 ones are painted on.  Also good! 
She also can embed Digimon sprites into the screen if you'd like, I just decided against it.

As I said, they do not have a clip on the back, but I'm waiting for some cheap-o pedometers to get to me and I'm planning on harvesting the clips off of those (I got extra so I can test on some of my scrap resin).

On to pictures!

Adventure, in comparison with my legit ones:

And 02, along with my (better looking) Ken Digivice:

And then the full picture of the whole family:

At the time I ordered these, they were $25 a piece - which is FANTASTIC.  Especially when you consider that to get a working Digivice you normally pay $60 or up in a bidding setting.

If you guys need any Digivices, I seriously recommend her.  She also makes tags/crests!

Come find me other places, since I'm almost never here
thedarkenedelf.tumblr.com
facebook.com/justcoscosplay
patreon.com/thedarkenedelf
instagram.com/thedarkenedelf
twitter.com/justcoscosplay

Re: Resin Props Digivices
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015 (10:50 AM) »
Ohhhhh, I've see this seller's shop on Etsy. I'm going to get a costum Digivice with colors to match my DemiDevimon Plush.

My Plush

Digimon_Sommelier

Re: Resin Props Digivices
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015 (06:53 PM) »
Ohhhhh, I've see this seller's shop on Etsy. I'm going to get a costum Digivice with colors to match my DemiDevimon Plush.

My Plush

That DemiDevimon plush is 2 cute!!
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .