Author Topic: Digimon Tri General Discussion  (Read 1139 times)

jagggar

Re: Digimon Tri General Discussion
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2017 (02:23 AM) »
XD Which is kind of funny because as far as I know The Lion King has an ongoing cartoon tv series going on right now.

The Lion Guard

So like one of the characters was also raised by "Uncles" Timon and Pumbaa.
Grandpa Clouds is in it occasionally when Kion needs guidance.
It fits inbetween the cub and grown up sequences in Lion King 2 since Kiara is in it as a teenager on occasion.

...What? This is work related knowledge.
in the basement rollin' dice, i'm a wizard
when we play we do it right, candles flicker
fighting dragons in my mind, just for kicks
DM says, 'you're gunna die, roll a d6'

Myo470

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017 (01:03 PM) »
I'm going to be completely honest, I was just playing it cool before. I know exactly about the show and honestly watched it regularly up until they met the Outlanders and then I began questioning what I was doing with my life. XD
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

Digimon_Sommelier

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017 (11:41 AM) »
Symbiosis, Symbiosis . . . ^.^

Spoiler for Hiden:
Please make the original Digimon partners get their memories back in movie 5. Please!!
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Vyo

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017 (12:15 AM) »
Holy.... SHIT

Did anybody else just see Part 5?! We Evangelion now
しそうなイメージを染めた ぎこちない翼でも きっと飛べるさ On My Love

celebi

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017 (06:28 PM) »
Holy.... SHIT

Did anybody else just see Part 5?! We Evangelion now

yeah I thought the very clear poon shot was a little weird
plaudite amici

Myo470

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017 (11:31 AM) »
XD I've only seen up to part four but you guys are enticing me especially after seeing creepy uncle Gennai. Any place have it subbed?

celebi

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017 (02:08 PM) »
XD I've only seen up to part four but you guys are enticing me especially after seeing creepy uncle Gennai. Any place have it subbed?

http://horriblesubs.info/shows/digimon-adventure-tri/
plaudite amici

Myo470

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2017 (07:25 PM) »
Haven't gotten to see it yet but saw someone reviewing it. I wonder if
Spoiler for Hiden:
Tai is actually dead.
  /_\

Kaizie

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017 (03:12 AM) »
While it leads you to believe that way, I 100% guarantee you no.

Spoiler for Hiden:
They would in no way kill the original leader of their cash cow series.  They have too much mercy to sell.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Also god fucking damnit, I knew we wouldn't see the 02 babies but I just need to know Ken's okay.  Fuccking Gennai can't fool me twice. Ugh.

Come find me other places, since I'm almost never here
thedarkenedelf.tumblr.com
facebook.com/justcoscosplay
patreon.com/thedarkenedelf
instagram.com/thedarkenedelf
twitter.com/justcoscosplay

celebi

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2017 (04:52 AM) »
While it leads you to believe that way, I 100% guarantee you no.

Yeah, the suspense of things is kinda ruined when I know perfectly well they wouldn't.

It's kind of like the whole memory thing,we all knew either they'd get them back or it somehow wouldn't actually matter.
plaudite amici

Ryo

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017 (11:45 AM) »
It almost feels like a sort of meta joke when Mimi mentions how there's all these eventful things happening around them despite how quiet the school is.

I'm still enjoying Tri just from the nostalgia of seeing these characters I grew up with in new stories, but man with the wait time between parts and considering these are billed as "movies", you'd think we'd get a project with a bigger budget so we aren't seeing action scenes via still frames.

Anyway, story's still ok. This one had a good bit of Digimon actually interacting with the kids at least.
With all the flashbacks/mentions of the original digidestined, I'm surprised we haven't seen the other 3 come up yet. Or at the very least, the rest of their former partner sovereign Digimon

Myo470

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2017 (09:47 PM) »
It almost feels like a sort of meta joke when Mimi mentions how there's all these eventful things happening around them despite how quiet the school is.

I'm still enjoying Tri just from the nostalgia of seeing these characters I grew up with in new stories, but man with the wait time between parts and considering these are billed as "movies", you'd think we'd get a project with a bigger budget so we aren't seeing action scenes via still frames.

Anyway, story's still ok. This one had a good bit of Digimon actually interacting with the kids at least.
With all the flashbacks/mentions of the original digidestined, I'm surprised we haven't seen the other 3 come up yet. Or at the very least, the rest of their former partner sovereign Digimon

Ryo! <3  :3 

Also, yeah it was really interesting in Tri to learn more about the sovereign Digimon (cough Azulongmon) that kind of just appeared in 02 without much of an explanation at all.