Author Topic: SATTIRE DRUNKEN WRITING IF YOU THINK THIS IS SERIOUS, YOU'RE STUPID  (Read 6228 times)

Myo470

• Ultimate
  • Tip Jar: 14
  • No, I will not find your Myobrella
    • View Profile
"No, I don't understand! Leave me alone!", shouted Myaki as she ran down the dark streets of the dismal neighborhood in which she called home. As long as she had remembered, there were Digimon amongst her quiet town living amongst the other humans or not. They coexisted in this world and things were slow to start at first but after a while some humans got along with the Digimon while others... No. There was still quite a feud between the Digimon and the humans in some parts of the hood.
"No, you'll be tkaen to the queen of my hive where you will flourish as her egg donor!", shouted the Fanbeemon as he chased Miagai through the otwering buildings into the alley where Dokugumon was waiting.

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH', shouted the Dokugumon as she stormed from beneath a dumpster spraying webs as she went capturing and trapping Myakgi and intertwining her with many insects and suchs.

"Let me go, you!", she shouted as she swung around but did nothing but tangle herself worse in the webs. She began to sob as the insectoid Digimon all seemed to surround her and she could not escape all of her limbs sufficiently bound. She struggled some more and screamed but her light stature and low muscle mass kept her from escaping Dokugumon's webs.

Before another Digimon could lay a claw on her, a shout came from the alley as one brave tame Digimon ran through the garbage to effortlessly sprint through the air to break of her of the webs.
"ROLLING UPPER!" , the DIgimon shouted as he came back and popped Dokugumon a good one in the face actually making the monster retreat as he landed back on his paws and looked towards the Fanbeemon menacingly. "You want some next?" 

The Fanbeemon screamed and flew off at mach speed as Miyakino turned to the blue dog with the boxing gloves and the headband and stylish ears.
"I'm Gaomon.", he said as he grinned showing his teeth to her. She backed up a few steps but then accepted that this Digimon had just saved her life and that she was indebted.
"I'm Mitsubishi..", she said as she jumped towards the Digimon grinning. He backed away because this was obviously crazy bitch protocol but then he halted knowing that she'd just been through a lot.

"Well, I suppose we should get out of this alley and go find some safety for you then, I'm sure the rest of the insectoids will be after you soon as well. They have a pretty bad gang in this town in the Roachmon motel.", he said as he offered a gloved paw to her in friendship. Just as this happened, she took that boxing gloved paw and a digivice came spurting out of a manhole cover and into her hands.

"Wow!... What IS this?", she shouted in surprise as she almost dropped the thing.
"That's a digivice... It appears that I have a duty to permit to you. ", he said as he bowed courteously. Gaomon had to stick by her side now and he knew it. He managed another grin as he took her hand and explained more about what this meant as he lead her out of the alley and into the afternoon sun.
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

Anthy

• DDF Princess
  • Champion
  • Tip Jar: 18
  • And someday, together...
    • View Profile
I lost it at Mitsubishi
So long, and thanks for all the fish

"I love the word 'fate'. It makes me believe I'm never alone.
I love you. I will never forget you. Forever and ever."

In loving memory ~ 8.5.1990-8.22.2010

Myo470

• Ultimate
    • View Profile
I lost it at Mitsubishi

Yeah, after reading this again I lost it at that too. That along with "crazy bitch protocol". I dunno, maybe the next time I do a wee bit too much of the drink, I'll come back here and add more onto it. XD It could become a sick and twisted... Thing very fast.

Myo470

• Ultimate
    • View Profile
Mitsiagugashi ran further down the street wit Gaomon as he looked onwards toward her curiously. He didn't know why he was paried with her or why the writer of this tale Myo was banned for a year from an online game but he continued running anyway knowing what the digivice signalled in all of Digimon history. He decided that it was best to keep her safe from harm and valiantly acted as her hero. He didn't know what to do whenever she took him ohome later on with the Digimon human feud. Act like a dog he supposed dreamily as they continued to sprint out of the danger zone and into the rest of the city.

They came to the boardwalk of the town and sat on a bench for a few minutes before Miagushi ran to a boardwalk game and wanted to play furiously. She thrusted her dollar bills down onto the counter shrieking with glee as the man at the desk smirked and handed her two balls.

Mishiashushu threw the balls at the gstacked bottles as she jumped in triumph as the ball struck them and knocked them all over in one go. She knew that she had succeeded in pleasing the sexy game. She got a prize of a giant pink dolphin as she jumped in glee and ran back quickly to show it to Gaomon. Many people stared awkwardly at her being friends with one of the local Digimon but she didn't care. "Gaomon, Gaomon!!! Look what I won!!", he screamed as she hoisted it over her head.

Gaomon looked on wondering why she cared so much about a cloth creation but his thought pattern was cut short as a large bee stinger fired through the air and struck the bench where he was sitting as he dove out of the way.

"Oh shit, It's Flymon!", shouted Gaomon as he looked upward to the sky to see the clearly not a jogressing fly but a bee Digimon racing towards him with violent intentions of splendor and romance. Gaomon lunged at the BEE NOT A FLY as he struck him with a glove clad fist hard in the abdomen. It almost separated from the beast but he was prepared with his Kotex Training Bra Totally Not Collecting Funds From Kotex as he held himself together ad had awesome support as well. He then tried to plunge his stinger deep within Gaomon but Gaomon once again snapped out of the way finally fed up with BEEmon.

A weird flame surrounded Gaomon as he was digivolving but not by the power of Masakiyuju (I don't even remember her name anymore, sorry. XD) or the digivice as he digivolved.  "GAOMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOO... SUKAMON!!!", he screamed as he came out of the portal of evolution as  steaming pile of shit. He threatened the Flymon with his attack full of feces but the Flymon wasn't having any of that and flew out of the hood full of obscenities.  Gaomon then turned back into Gaomon as he chuckled from the odd evolution and faced his master before punching her in the face for letting him turn into Sukamon.

Gaomon tread off into the hood leaving Misaki on the pavement for whatever may come by.

Anthy

• DDF Princess
  • Champion
  • Tip Jar: 18
  • And someday, together...
    • View Profile
She thrusted her dollar bills down onto the counter shrieking with glee as the man at the desk smirked and handed her two balls.

huehuehehehe

I love the powerful language you use to describe characters' actions! It really gives the story a lot of... punch
So long, and thanks for all the fish

"I love the word 'fate'. It makes me believe I'm never alone.
I love you. I will never forget you. Forever and ever."

In loving memory ~ 8.5.1990-8.22.2010

Myo470

• Ultimate
    • View Profile
Omg, it's like it's four years later! =D I apparently still have nothing better to do whenever I get drunk. Lets see if there's any spin to the tale after four years of growth and aging! (Probably not)

After Gaomon straight up assaulted what's her face after four years of aging, they headed out of the ghetto and to her apartment which was nothing much more than a studio main room and some jogressing shit off to the side. She motioned to Gaomon to come on inside anyway and experience the culture of the inner city. He sighed as he came on inside and made himself at home.

"Very... Quaint of a place you have here..." said Gaomon as he settled down in her home wondering what kind of psycho shit she would turn him into next battle they'd face. He was not prepared for this kind of trauma whenever he was chosen to be a chosen partner.

"Yeah, I stay here rent free and hang out with my buddies on the side." , she said as she embibed Gaomon of the tale of her family's fortunes and the fading posterity that was happening within her unit. Gaomon listened through the entire endeavor though he knew nothing about parents or birthing as he was bred from an egg and that was how it would always bee (haha, like the bee movie) .
"Well, I don't claim to understand humans, but I feel like I can really connect with you" said Gaomon ashe braced both gloves and prepared for whatever come next. Suddenly something like a... I don't know... Some shit like a... Kuwagamon? Flew in through the iwndow. Nah, that's too doen... A... Motherjogressing... ssssssss... SOrry, Typing a random letter... A.... Bukamon came crashing through the wall causing a huuuuge insurance claim and a raise in interest rates for Mitsukokooo's home-owner's insurance. She shook her fist at the pest for raising her rates for these repaires and then sic'd Gaomon upon this beast. Gaomon of course sighed and shook his head as he punched the Bukamon in th ejogressing face... That's it... That's what I have. Have I aged? Nah. Still the same derpy myo. :3 Enjoy.

I didn't submit enough memes for this story update to be cank enough so as follows in the story of... We'll just as M and GaoPimp there will be...

DA...Da Da Da Da Da Da... DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!. WE ARE NUMBER ONE!  ... Okay, I'm done here.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017 (11:16 PM) by Myo470 »