Author Topic: New DDF Redesign?  (Read 1754 times)

Digimon_Sommelier

New DDF Redesign?
« on: September 06, 2017 (04:04 PM) »
Hey, guys, what's up,

Som here. I've been coming here for 6 years now. I'm kind of bothered that this site, this wonderful forum that has been cool and calm in recent years, has gone without a new layout for so long. Who's in charge here? Is it TKTakeru? Shining Celebi (who I hope puts the Shining back in his name)? Enaz perhaps?

I want to see DDF thrive, just like others, but I don't understand why the page (including the main page, which has outdated links) stays the same. I want better for The Digital Dive, Shout-monnit!! I want to know when I can expect a new layout. I am not happy with Mimi and Palmon, or that White Agumon skin!!

Let me know what's going on if it's even going on.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017 (12:38 AM) by Digimon_Sommelier »
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

҈

Re: New DDF Redesign?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017 (05:20 PM) »
There are other skins than the plain blue and white? TIL.

And wow did I forget we had a main page. Has anyone even heard from TKTakeru since he(I think it was) made that page?

I'd like to see this place thrive again too, but it is a bit of a relic of days past. Aside from a core-community of old-school users posting here, how much fresh blood turns up and stays for long to contribute to conversations? I usually check the r/digimon subreddit, or wikimon, when I look for news or feel a need to talk about the series.
Zang! Who is that, sprinting out of the mountains! It is Hao, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!"

celebi

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017 (07:26 PM) »
Is anything worse than reddit?

Hey, guys, what's up,

Som here. I've been coming here for 6 years now. I'm kind of bothered that this site, this wonderful forum that has been cool and calm in recent years, has gone without a new layout for so long. Who's in charge here? Is it TKTakeru? Shining_Celebi (who I hope puts the Shining and the underscore back in his name)? Enaz perhaps?

I want to see DDF thrive, just like others, but I don't understand why the page (including the main page, which has outdated links) stays the same. I want better for The Digital Dive, Shout-monnit!! I want to know when I can expect a new layout. I am not happy with Mimi and Palmon, or that White Agumon skin!!

I never had an underscore in my name, except on IRC, where you can't have spaces, sir.

Most all that is delegated to Enaz. I have no talent in the area of design. I believe Enaz is generally pretty occupied. Sometimes I change the default skin around, although it seems since the current one is Winter Agumon, it's been a while.
plaudite amici

Digimon_Sommelier

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017 (12:37 AM) »
Is anything worse than reddit?

Hey, guys, what's up,

Som here. I've been coming here for 6 years now. I'm kind of bothered that this site, this wonderful forum that has been cool and calm in recent years, has gone without a new layout for so long. Who's in charge here? Is it TKTakeru? Shining_Celebi (who I hope puts the Shining and the underscore back in his name)? Enaz perhaps?

I never had an underscore in my name, except on IRC, where you can't have spaces, sir.

Most all that is delegated to Enaz. I have no talent in the area of design. I believe Enaz is generally pretty occupied. Sometimes I change the default skin around, although it seems since the current one is Winter Agumon, it's been a while.

@celebi You never had an underscore in your name? Oops! Why did I think that, mister?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017 (12:39 AM) by Digimon_Sommelier »
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .