Author Topic: Yo :)  (Read 726 times)

Yo :)
« on: September 25, 2017 (06:15 AM) »
Hey guys, nice to meet you. I'm not all that great at intro threads so I'll try to keep this short.  Been trying to get back into Digimon ever since the first chapter of Tri premiered, and I didn't realize until now just how much I missed the Digimon franchise.  I definitely have a lot of great memories due to those awesome little digital monsters. :D

Some random info I'll just throw in here:  My favorite anime include Digimon Adventure (guess that's obvious haha), Macross Frontier, and Ranma 1/2.  My favorite video games are Assassin's Creed II, the Lunar games, and Okami.

Great to meet you all. Looking forward to making some new Digimon friends here. :)

Flamedramon

Re: Yo :)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017 (09:17 AM) »
 :hi Pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the forums. I certainly know the feeling of getting back into Digimon myself, since other interests and hobbies, as well as reality, seem to distract me far too often. Whenever I do find the chance to indulge myself with Digimon related stuff, I feel like I'm reconnecting with my inner child. ^_^

Also cool to meet another person familiar with Okami. Played that game when it first came out on PS2 yeeeeaaaaarrrrs ago, and I remember enjoying it from beginning to end. Can't say it's a favorite of mine, but I definitely liked it enough to keep coming back to it.

So yeah, welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Myo470

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017 (08:29 PM) »
Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay here even with the forum being less active than it once was.
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

☀Taichi

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017 (03:41 PM) »
Hey, you're totally here at some dive site and that's pretty cool,
supposed to be that a digital dive is an epic one but everybody acts like they figured out there's love, you know?
They just, figured it out and don't talk out loud about it anymore, so I guess it's all, okay, for life,

but like, If you didn't know, Superman's gone and declared Myotismon public enemy number one, in the Superman directives skating over the net right now, pretty intense,
hail to emperor garurumon, he says, and acknowledge digimon, so we'll lighten up out here, I'm pretty sure, hi!

Who's your favorite digimon?