Author Topic: My Apology  (Read 197 times)

Digimon_Sommelier

My Apology
« on: October 06, 2017 (07:56 PM) »
For every rotten thing I've done on the net over the past 6 years, please forgive me, DDF Community.

Life is short, and I am sorry.

-Som
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Ijirou Jihushin

Re: My Apology
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017 (06:43 AM) »
Uh... wanna talk about it?
Zang! Who is that, sprinting out of the mountains! It is Hao, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!"

Digimon_Sommelier

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017 (10:20 PM) »
In real life, I'm a very warm and friendly person. Just . . . never mind. That was kind of you anyway.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017 (10:24 PM) by Digimon_Sommelier »

Ijirou Jihushin

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017 (10:57 PM) »
In real life, I'm a sarcastic asshole with more pride than sensibility. I've hung with some right dirty bastards across the internet in my time and no doubt said some things that even a priest couldn't absolve me of. If you ever change your mind I'm open to hearing what's bugging you and if not, well, don't feel bad about it. Stuff happens. Most people are just that, regular people, we say and do things that in better circumstances or moments of thought we probably wouldn't have or would have phrased differently.

Don't let it get you down or gnaw on you. As you yourself said, life's short. Enjoy it, try to live according to whatever dogma you hold faith in, and realize that few folks are saints, we stumble, we make mistakes, press on and make up for it.
Zang! Who is that, sprinting out of the mountains! It is Hao, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!"

Digimon_Sommelier

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017 (04:33 PM) »
Thank you very much! Those are wise words. I'm over it. Can't change people's opinions, so might as well live. Which I will do with my head held high. Least I tried. :)