Author Topic: Digimon Links (Android, IOS)  (Read 241 times)

Myo470

Digimon Links (Android, IOS)
« on: October 09, 2017 (06:12 AM) »
So, we all know that Digimon Links has been out in Japan for a while now but it has finally made its release in the US. So far my impressions of it are okay. It's a lot like the bootleg Digimon games that have been out recently. I guess it's kind of like a cyber sleuth but only the battles and farm stuff and none of the real plot points. I guess if you like competing with other players it's your kind of game or if you like a mindless mobile it's your kind of game. Other than that? Pass.
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

☀Taichi

Re: Digimon Links (Android, IOS)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017 (04:15 PM) »
that's really funny that you said bootleg, what?

if it's got a digital creature on it; it's real digimon, no exceptions..

you know how that word came about? digimon and champion, started at the same school,

when some kid's nanopet evolved, because he programmed music into it; LOTS of musical algorithms, harmonic symphony, can be done unto a computer with THREE whole buttons,
binart was just 1 and 0, after all, right?

Well like, sure enough, monochromon lit up?
He created a pixel form bran new, and smashed, every nano pet around, he was the champion of the whole school, some nanopet impossible, "man that thing's a digital MONster",

so like what do you mean? Can you tell me what sorts of games you're even talking about? looking things up when there's people who want to talk about it with me anyway bums me out man, what's up?

celebi

Re: Digimon Links (Android, IOS)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017 (06:03 PM) »
that's really funny that you said bootleg, what?

if it's got a digital creature on it; it's real digimon, no exceptions..

you know how that word came about? digimon and champion, started at the same school,

when some kid's nanopet evolved, because he programmed music into it; LOTS of musical algorithms, harmonic symphony, can be done unto a computer with THREE whole buttons,
binart was just 1 and 0, after all, right?

Well like, sure enough, monochromon lit up?
He created a pixel form bran new, and smashed, every nano pet around, he was the champion of the whole school, some nanopet impossible, "man that thing's a digital MONster",

that kid's name? Shining Celebi.

so like what do you mean? Can you tell me what sorts of games you're even talking about? looking things up when there's people who want to talk about it with me anyway bums me out man, what's up?

theyre talking about a new cellphone game I can't play because they didn't make it for windows phone
plaudite amici