Author Topic: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory  (Read 623 times)

Myo470

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory
« on: January 19, 2018 (09:25 AM) »
I'm going out later today to pick up this game but didn't preorder this one like I did with Next Order because Next Order was my dream game that I'd been hoping for since childhood. This game... I'm glad to get to get into it but Cyber Sleuth was just alright for me. Hopefully this game impresses me, I'm sure it will. :) I'll give more updates once I've actually bought/played the game.

EDIT: In some ways, I'm enjoying the game but I do have a few complaints overall so far at about my sixth hour into the game. I'm not going to cite anything in particular because I'm too lazy to put in spoiler tags right now indepth but that's how I am with the game so far. One complaint that I will share though is that in the original Sleuth game pvp was a free feature and pvp was also a free feature in Next Order as well. Now if you want to have pvp matches or use the feature at all, you have to have playstation plus suddenly which doesn't make any sense to me. For me to pay to access part of this game, they better have made the online battle system the best thing I've ever seen in my life.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018 (09:45 PM) by Myo470 »
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

Digimon_Sommelier

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018 (08:12 PM) »
One day I'll play Hacker's Memory. I wanna' play all DIGIMON games, really. Don't care if the volume of people, who say the Pokémon games are better, is really high. I've been here since '99. Throw anything DIGIMON at me and I'll fan-girl. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth's screenshots looked good and HM (Hacker's) screens were also impressive. But later, later. I'm not in a good place right now, and it's not like I'm putting it off or something. It has to be the right time, or my enjoyment of the game(s) will be ruined, and I don't want that.

"Hey, Digimon, Hey Digimon! Monster friends to the boys and girls! Hey Digimon, Hey Digimon! Champions of the Digital World!" Oh, yesss, take me back . . .

Note: Have fun playing it, Myo! ^.^
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Myo470

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018 (12:40 PM) »
One day I'll play Hacker's Memory. I wanna' play all DIGIMON games, really. Don't care if the volume of people, who say the Pokémon games are better, is really high. I've been here since '99. Throw anything DIGIMON at me and I'll fan-girl. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth's screenshots looked good and HM (Hacker's) screens were also impressive. But later, later. I'm not in a good place right now, and it's not like I'm putting it off or something. It has to be the right time, or my enjoyment of the game(s) will be ruined, and I don't want that.

"Hey, Digimon, Hey Digimon! Monster friends to the boys and girls! Hey Digimon, Hey Digimon! Champions of the Digital World!" Oh, yesss, take me back . . .

Note: Have fun playing it, Myo! ^.^

You okay, Som? :P You're sounding like that Taichi guy that drifted for a while.

The game was pretty good actually. They have really cool cutscenes before certain events happen (one of my favorites being a Renamon fighting a MegaSeadramon) and a lot of the Digimon and people that you help out help you out on quests later and it's pretty neat. They've improved on Cyber Sleuth in a lot of aspects and I think it's worth a buy and a play for anyone that enjoyed the first Sleuth game in the series.
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~