Author Topic: Remastered Digimon World Music!  (Read 635 times)

eluukkanen

Remastered Digimon World Music!
« on: March 06, 2018 (03:25 AM) »
I have been doing digimon world remakes for some time. Truly remastered songs from the classic first ps1 digimon game. Just a day ago I released on youtube this one: Overdell Cemetery!  :o

#Invalid YouTube Link#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2SasqFW2U

This melody is haunting in itself! Repeating instrumental flute for this DIgimon World theme made it to sound like a cemetery. Koji Yamada did well, only having two flutes to create this! I decided to add a bit more, but storm sounds and the flutes are still in place - just remastered to new glory.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018 (03:27 AM) by eluukkanen »

MarshallC

Re: Remastered Digimon World Music!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018 (11:37 AM) »
You did a great job remastering this one, Eluukkanen. I know exactly what you mean when you say it's haunting. It really is, I was getting the shivers.

Myo470

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018 (07:27 PM) »
Very interesting rendition. Got me to check out your other work too, always a fan of the soundtrack from the first Spyro game.  ;-D
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

Enaz

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018 (11:24 PM) »
Weird and awesome, well-done! I'll have to check out some of your other work. Thanks for posting it!

Digimon was surprisingly successful at creating atmosphere. I'd never played anything quite like it up to that point, and I can't say I've played anything quite like it since. Really a one-of-a-kind game.