Author Topic: Complicated.  (Read 183 times)

Digimon_Sommelier

Complicated.
« on: October 16, 2018 (03:32 PM) »
My apologies for blurting out things that bother me. My life, itís (sigh) complicated...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018 (11:05 AM) by Digimon_Sommelier »
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Myo470

Re: Complicated.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018 (11:18 AM) »
I feel you. Going into mental health has more twists and turns for a career than I could have ever imagined from suicidal people to people sticking things in their... Members.
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

jagggar

Re: Complicated.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018 (03:02 PM) »
I feel you. Going into mental health has more twists and turns for a career than I could have ever imagined from suicidal people to people sticking things in their... Members.

Did I tell you about my last job? I don't remember telling you all those things about my last job.

Those are all totally things that happened at the PRTF I worked at.

Also, a girl stuck a pen in her arm. No, that's not a typo. Pen, not pin. It did not go as she planned. (Well, that's less of an "also" and more of an example of a suicidal person.)

Yah, if you want more stories and things to look out for, Myo, shoot me a message. >D

(So, like, anyone who tells me they're against letting trans people transition, I'm going to ask them if allowing sex reassignment surgery is worse than someone born with a penis cutting it off themselves because that's how certain they are that it doesn't belong.)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018 (12:22 AM) by jagggar »
in the basement rollin' dice, i'm a wizard
when we play we do it right, candles flicker
fighting dragons in my mind, just for kicks
DM says, 'you're gunna die, roll a d6'