Author Topic: Digimon Savers/Data Squad (Season 5)  (Read 2806 times)

Digimon_Sommelier

• Champion
  • Tip Jar: -3
  • Love, the natural state of the universe . . .
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Burst::. Forums
Digimon Savers/Data Squad (Season 5)
« on: April 04, 2013 (05:12 PM) »
TDDQ: Has anyone ever gotten through the fifth DIGIMON series? I all but slogged through it up until the late 30's in episode number when Ravemon came in to LITERALLY save the day. I was all tuckered out until Keenan's (the boy raised by a Frigimon?) storyline thickened.

How was this season for everyone else?
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

legolas10154

• Egg
  • Tip Jar: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon Savers/Data Squad (Season 5)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013 (12:08 AM) »
I Honestly liked it. I loved the episodes where they went to the digital world more then the others though. You don't happen to know where I can buy Volume 3 and above do you?

Enaz

• Retired
  • Champion
  • Tip Jar: 14
  • Master of Ridiculous Ceremonies
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon Savers/Data Squad (Season 5)
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013 (02:12 AM) »
As far as I'm aware, they never released Volume 3, so only 24 of the 48 episodes are currently available on DVD in English.

Yeah, it's as dumb as it sounds. I'd like to say the new DVD releases will remedy that, but since Disney handled that dub rather than Saban, I wouldn't hold out for it. (Frontier was Saban under a different name, so it's possible, if not yet guaranteed, that it'll get a DVD release after they do Tamers.)

A few years ago, I actually looked into getting the Data Squad DVDs, since I hadn't yet seen all "the new series," and felt like chucking some money to the brand to show support on top of trying the new show...but decided not to once I realized only half the episodes were available. Laaaame. :nume