Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 127 times)

Digimon_Sommelier

• Champion
  • Tip Jar: -3
  • Love, the natural state of the universe . . .
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Burst::. Forums
Halloween
« on: October 01, 2019 (02:32 PM) »
Q: Do you've any plans for Halloween this year?

I've none, but I will semi-celebrate by complimenting costume-wearing folks outside, on my way to wherever. ^.^
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Myo470

• Ultimate
  • Tip Jar: 14
  • No, I will not find your Myobrella
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019 (03:48 PM) »
Might go to a Halloween party. Got a costume last year for a party but then didn't find one to go to so never got to wear it anywhere.
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen~

Digimon_Sommelier

• Champion
  • Tip Jar: -3
  • Love, the natural state of the universe . . .
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Burst::. Forums
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019 (02:30 PM) »
Might go to a Halloween party. Got a costume last year for a party but then didn't find one to go to so never got to wear it anywhere.

Aww. Sorry to hear. I'm not partying either, unfortunately. I do have a costume, though: myself. ^.^
My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Flamedramon

• Fresh
  • Tip Jar: 0
  • Back From the Void!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019 (01:55 AM) »
Back from another unplanned digital hibernation just in time to post random thoughts about Halloween before the big night, so here we go.

Basically, I don't have any huge plans so far. Mostly been setting up the house with decorations, and I picked out a new werewolf costume which sounds like it may not turn out so well for me (apparently dressing as a hairy beast from head to toe like those gorilla suits you see is too expensive when it comes to werewolf costumes, so I either have to make due with wearing plain old clothes with a mask and claws, or try to rig some alternative costume to give off the beastly effect. Either way, just my friggin' luck it seems.) Still need to add some finishing touches with the decor as we draw closer to the 31st, including finding time to do the Jack-o-Lantern.

After all's said and done, it'll mostly be hanging out at home and doing spooky stuff all night in between handing out candy to the trick or treaters as the bargain bin Wolf Man this year. Knowing my brother, he'll probably want to watch some horror movies with the family all day, and I'll probably find some time to play some video games that have any horror elements added to them, even if it's something as simple as playing the Luigi's Mansion and Dracula's Castle stages in Super Smash bros. Ultimate. Eh, whatever works, works. Just so long as it keeps me in the Halloween spirit.

...Now that I think of it though, maybe I'll binge on some candy and watch just about anything related to Halloween, monsters, horror or what have you throughout the night. I mean, I had a good time doing that last year too, so why not do it again?