Author Topic: Galaxy Note 2 Stylus doodlings  (Read 9738 times)

LadyV

• Rookie
  • Tip Jar: 5
  • Andrew Rules!
    • View Profile
Galaxy Note 2 Stylus doodlings
« on: May 15, 2013 (04:57 PM) »
The stylus on my phone is awesome. Behold my artistic talent!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 (05:23 PM) by LadyV »

LadyV

• Rookie
  • Andrew Rules!
    • View Profile
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Stylus doodlings
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013 (10:50 PM) »
I added a new picture. This is Devimon from my crapfic. The red thing is supposed to be his sword made from red chrome digizoid. Not bad work for a cell phone.

Queen of Ice

• In-Training
  • Tip Jar: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Palace of Role Play
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013 (04:51 PM) »
When I was looking to buy a tablet I nearly got a Galaxy Note just for the awesome stylus, but it was out of my price range. Maybe next year I might splurge for the phone when I'm due for an upgrade. I'm glad you're enjoying it. The devimon picture is really good. ^^
The Palace of Role Play - Fiction | Role Play | Community

LadyV

• Rookie
  • Andrew Rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013 (12:47 PM) »
I cannot recommend this phone enough. I love it. The stylus is amazing. I'm looking at the picture and I cannot believe I drew that on a cell phone, the technology blows my mind! I'm VERY glad I lost my iphone. Such a piece of crap compared to this.

Also, I showed Ron these pictures. It got a grunt of out him and a curt "They're nice." lol I'm sure I detected a note of jealousy in the response. I drew Myotismon and Devimon too attractive. Don't get me wrong, he's not a jealous jerk at all. I think it was just a knee jerk response, still amusing though. Maybe it was the "Mr. Sexy" part. :P

LadyV

• Rookie
  • Andrew Rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013 (11:46 PM) »
Here is a scene from my crap fic that I doodled while in McDicks. It's a storm in the Mojave Desert, the red dots are supposed to be Tentomon who in my story digivolve by using the energy from the lightning. And the main characters are watching this go down.